Welcome to our blog series reviewing the last month in the world of Wholesale Suite.
Each month hundreds of customers come through our doors, we publish loads of great information for store owners, and we improve the ecosystem that is our plugins.
This series started as a way for us to look back and recognize all the hard work our team has put in over the past month.
We wrote 6x blog posts including but not limited to:
- Our second ever monthly survey where we asked if you force your wholesale customers to order a certain amount (and here are the results!)
- This awesome hackers guide to acquiring more customers
- A guide on how to create your very own hidden content area for your wholesale customers
We published 2 new guides on our knowledge base:
- How to add a heading before the quantity based discounts on your Order Form
- How to order on behalf of your wholesale customers (great workaround for phone orders!)
New plugin releases:
- WooCommerce Wholesale Prices (free version) saw an update to 1.2.2 which added some hooks for better extensibility
- WooCommerce Wholesale Lead Capture saw an update to 1.4.5 which fixed an issue with the address tag in email templates and also added a bunch of extra address related tags to use