In order to create a translation for the Access Denied Message, you will need to create a wpml-config.xml file and put it inside your site’s /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-wholesale-order-form/ root folder.
Please copy the code below and save it as wpml-config.xml
<wpml-config> <admin-texts> <key name="wwof_permissions_noaccess_title" /> <key name="wwof_permissions_noaccess_message" /> <key name="wwof_permissions_noaccess_login_url" /> </admin-texts> </wpml-config>
Afterward, you should be able to create a translation for the Access Denied Message using WPML by following the steps below:
- First, create the translation for the order form page
- Go to WPML > Theme and plugins localization
- Select WooCommerce Wholesale Order Form under String in the plugins
- Click Scan selected plugins for strings
- Go to WPML > String Translation
- Choose the selection in Select strings within domain
- Choose admin_texts_wwof_permissions_noaccess_title for the title translation and later after saving choose admin_texts_wwof_permissions_noaccess_message for the message translation
- Click “translations” in the list (on the right)
- Put the translation for the other languages there
- Enable *Translation is complete*
- Click Save
It should now show the correct translation when you switch language in your site’s front end.