According to BuiltWith.com, WooCommerce is now powering around 42% of the internet’s e-commerce tech. That’s an amazing amount of stores!
If you’re looking to sell online it’s smart to consider selling to other businesses as a new line of profit for your business.
Wholesale can be an amazing way to add revenue to your store.
And it’s easy to set up too with Wholesale Suite.
We just filmed this handy tutorial to show you just how quickly you can get a WooCommerce store up and running with basic wholesale pricing features using our free WooCommerce Wholesale Prices plugin. It literally takes minutes.
In the video we take you through:
- Setting up WooCommerce for the first time (for those just starting out)
- Setting up basic settings and creating a new product
- Adding the WooCommerce Wholesale Prices free plugin
- Configuring basic wholesale prices for a product (for more advanced features see our WooCommerce Wholesale Prices Premium add-on plugin)
- Creating a wholesale test user so you can see how it looks for your wholesale customers