Welcome to our blog series reviewing the last month in the world of Wholesale Suite.
Each month hundreds of customers come through our doors, we publish loads of great information for online store owners, and we improve the ecosystem that is our plugins.
This series started as a way for us to look back and recognize all the hard work our team has put in over the past month.
We wrote 5x blog posts including but not limited to:
- This quick tip on how to increase order size
- A massive guide on how to find more wholesale customers
- And in case you missed it, here are the results of our monthly survey.
We added 2x new guides to our knowledge base:
- How To Set A Lower Minimum Threshold Or Lower Wholesale Prices For The First Order (WooCommerce Wholesale Prices Premium)
- How To Set A Default Country On Registration Form (WooCommerce Wholesale Lead Capture)
New plugin releases:
- WooCommerce Wholesale Prices 1.2.5 – Minor WooCommerce 2.6.0 display related fixes.
- WooCommerce Wholesale Prices Premium 1.9.1, 1.9.2 and 1.9.3 – Due to the WooCommerce 2.6.0 release we were forced to change how we do wholesale shipping method mapping. See the updated knowledge base article on shipping mapping for details.
As always, you can see full changelog details on our plugin pages.