Each month hundreds of customers come through our doors. We publish loads of great information for online store owners, and we improve the ecosystem that is our plugins.
This series started as a way for us to look back and recognise all the hard work our team has put in over the past month.
We wrote 7x blog posts including but not limited to:
- This awesome checkout page design cheatsheet
- A guide on how to stop spam on your WooCommerce store
- This breakthrough piece on how to give your store an 18% uplift in sales
- And in case you missed it, here’s the results of our monthly survey.
We added 5x new guides to our knowledge base:
- Can I Leave The Regular Price Blank And Still Have Wholesale Customers See The Wholesale Price? (WooCommerce Wholesale Prices)
- Create A Wholesale Test User (Getting Started)
- Configure Your Wholesale Price On Products (Getting Started)
- How do I retrieve my license keys? (Account)
- My download links have expired, can I download the plugin again? (Account)
New plugin releases:
- WooCommerce Wholesale Prices 1.2.3 – Variations bulk action for wholesale prices. Various code improvements for extensibility and clarity.
- WooCommerce Wholesale Prices 1.2.4 – Added support for custom product types ( composite, bundle, etc.. ) on calculation of cart on cart widget.
- WooCommerce Wholesale Prices Premium 1.8.0 – Translation ready. Variations bulk action for min quantity. New filter for product requirement rule notifications. Integration with Composite Products plugin integration
- WooCommerce Wholesale Prices Premium 1.8.1 – Emergency patch for PHP 5.4 users.
- WooCommerce Wholesale Prices Premium 1.9.0 – Per variable product level wholesale minimum order quantity. Bundle Products plugin integration. Fixed Group product visibility issues.
- WooCommerce Wholesale Order Form 1.3.5 – Show “Out Of Stock” when stock is 0 or marked out of stock. Fix catalog visibility issues, fix variations being disabled when managing stock at product level. Added support for default variation
As always, you can see full changelog details on our plugin pages.